We are providing you with a basic guideline, please do some research of your own.
Get all border info at any Outdoor Warehouse store.
- You need a passport. Carry identification at all times.
- SA Citizens do not need a visa.
- Vehicles must pay third party insurance and road tax, which you can get at Komatipoort, Sasol garage.
- If you are bringing in a vehicle, you need original registration, or a certified copy thereof by the bank, documents of the vehicle.
- Two emergency triangles per vehicle are required by law.
- If you are towing a boat or trailer you must have the, yellow triangle on a blue background on front bumper and on the back right of the boat or trailer.
- The wearing of seatbelts, front and back, is law in Mozambique.
- You can exchange rand for meticais at Sasol garage, Komatipoort.
- Please provide for your own bottled water.
- Malaria: contact your physician regarding the necessary precautions.
- When you are accompanied by children, (from the 1 October 2014) you have to get ‘n special permit for the child from Home Affairs to cross the border.